Thursday, January 15, 2009

not changing.

Sometimes people question themselves asking is it even worth it? Is being the person that you have strived to be and the personality that you have taken the time to build, is it being well received by the people around you? In this last couple of months I feel as though my personality is being taken in the wrong way, when really I try to portray myself as an outgoing fun loving upbeat person who really is not looking for drama or trouble, so why is it that i have people who i thought know me and know the person who I really am are the ones coming up to me questioning my character and trying to change me into the person that I really am not. Really when I hear things like your a bully and a disrespectful person it hurts me. Not because of what they said, but because the people that say it know the person I am and know that I would never intentionally go out of my way to cause problems. I guess the point I am making by this is that even though it hurt, I know that their are people out there who look past what I sometimes might give off as being to sarcastic or too "over the top" and see the person that they have taken the time to get to know. In no way would I say oh feel sorry for me. I love my life and will not change a thing about myself weather it be my appearance or personality I am building character as I write this by getting to know myself and realizing who my true friends really are and the ones who will stand by me through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment